Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 6.0.030s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.30 GB
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
It’s still beta, bugs may occur
- Cleared from the Chinese
- Model of the phone x626
- I repaired the SOP
- Disconnected trotling
- It is based on EUI 6.0.030S by Platum (which I will now be dealing with) with my corrections (described below);
- Disabled throttling;
- Cleared from the Chinese;
- The Russian language is built-in;
- Booth from EUI 6.0_30S (Stable).
- Through Google Installer