Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 5.9.028s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- removed the GAPPS (who need download and put is not difficult);
- replaced the heavy application on lungs (+ Root Explorer for manipulation and Black Player for good work with Dolby);
- pasted a couple of tweaks in the build.prop for conservation, and a small performance gain;
- merged fix for problem solution with trottlingom (less radical).
- Download Magisk, xposed
- Place in internal storage or usbotg
- Boot into twrp recovery
- Press install
- Choose your rom file then add more Magisk-v14.5(1456).zip, xposed-v88.2-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip. after that swipe right
- Wait until finished
If you got an error:
- Replace updater-script in “META-INF/com/google/android” with this