Android version: 6.0
MIUI version: 8.2.23
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 780 MB
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Works like everything.
- Putted (deleted Chinese software and some applications).
- Translation ~ 90%
- Indication of an incoming call or a message with a flashlight.
- No Gapps!