Android version: 6.0
MIUI version: 7.11.30
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 852 MB
Development: Xiaomi, Chinese Forum, tickernel
Languages: Chinese, English, Arabian
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for X626.S3.MIUI9.11.30.zip and add more some root tools (install magisk first, then xposed and last busybox) then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Face Unlock
- Stable (daily use)
- Optimize cpu speed
- Xposed Support
- Support infrared
- Theme cracked
- init.d support
- Youtube black screen (fixed)
- Settings force close fixed by flashing fastboot rom from needrom
There are no Google services in the firmware.
- After successfully booting in homescreen
- Go to TWRP
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” on MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip and swap to the right.
- When the GApps is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- Just wait about 2 minutes.