Android version: 6.0
MIUI version: 7.11.16
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 890 MB
Development: Xiaomi, Chinese Forum, tickernel
Languages: Chinese, English, Arabian
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for firmware click on it and swap to the right.
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Storage cleaning more smooth
- Face Unlock
- Stable (daily use)
- Black-field control power consumption
- Xposed Support
- Remove boot 5 seconds to unlock the words
- Support infrared
- LeEco Camera
The main modules of the device work.
No errors were detected during the testing of the errors.
If found, please inform.
There are no Google services in the firmware.
- After successfully booting in homescreen
- Go to TWRP
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” on MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip and swap to the right.
- When the GApps is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- Just wait about 2 minutes.