Android version: 6.0
MIUI version: 7.10.19
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 840 MB
Development: Xiaomi, MIUI Russia, Lenovoved
1. Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
2. We go to TWRP, we do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvick, cache, system, data
3. We go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for firmware click on it and swap to the right.
4. The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
5. The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
The main modules of the device work.
No errors were detected during the testing of the errors.
If found, please inform.
There are no Google services in the firmware.
- After successfully booting in homescreen
- Go to TWRP
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” on MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip and swap to the right.
- When the GApps is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- Just wait about 2 minutes.