Android version: 7.1
MIUI version: 10
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.07 GB
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
-lcd density 460 (interface a little less)
-vstroil keyboard (google) and browser (miui)
-fiks lte (to eat less)
-replacement supersu on magisk (16.0)
-Remove the garbage (there were only two applications that you can safely delete)
-left the program Lay (for modification miui, frequency controller, etc.)