MIUI version: 10
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Development: Monster PC
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- YouTube works from the Play Store
- Dolby and ViperFX added
- Disabled throttling
- Magisk v16.8
- Removed Chinese settings
- New item in the settings (see screenshot)
- Kernel helper
A warning! If you phone for a long time is loaded into the system, hold “+” and the power, wait for the complete turn off the phone, release the button and hold down the power.