MIUI version: 10
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Development: Monster PC
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Disabled throttling;
- Now 4G caught more often than 3G or 2G;
- Added row in build.prop to sleep;
- Improved WiFi speed and mobile Internet.