Android version: 7.1
Size: 755.10 MB
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
* deleted china apps
* sewn up the noodles
* modem from 30s
* Improved sound quality in headphones and in external dynamics
* installed Root Explorer
* deleted Chinese inscriptions on the screen lock and in the shutter notification
* replacement of the “red robot”, partial Russification
* Removed modems from 30s (there is no difference, but just saved the space)
* updated “red robot”
* replaced by sandwiches
* throttling disabled
* added camera with HDR
* and on trifles ….
* moving to AROMA installation
* it is possible to install data without wipe, but it is better to set it
* added ViPER_FX (in recovery when installing the version the choice of volume keys)
* The heat in games is reduced without loss of performance
* improved energy efficiency
* and on the little things …. but there are a lot of them. For example, I repaired the system icons in the status bar.
* updated all the arch in the app and priv-app
* on small things …
* some apps translated to english
* video playback should be fixed
* notification bug should be fixed (systemui