Android version: 6.0
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.11 GB
Development: Caio Perez
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- There are strange strange reboots of the system (not the phone itself), most likely I have one so.
- Very frontal working very strange. Any EUI removes an order of magnitude better.
- The main camera does not shoot in 4K, only FullHD.