Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 5.9.028s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.36 GB
Development: alfazulu77, Moroboshi, mauronofrio, mariomac66
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
ATTENTION: Use TWRP 3.0.2-0 for the installation procedure!
- Gapps, Magisk, Kernel mod, New nav bar,
- Multicolored notifications, Caller photo full screen,
- Battery calibration, Dolby Atmos, Tap to sleep,
- Fonts, Optimized settings in build.prop,
- Advanced option in settings, Bootanimation in English … etc
- Removed all the useless leeco apps
- Removed registration for leeco-related Cloud
- Already Rooted
- GApps Included
Le ITA v5.4
– added links to ViperFX in settings / audio (will work only after installing the specific zip)
– accurate Spanish and Russian translations
– change settings, the weather icon appears only if installed
– updated app Magisk manager and Magisk v14.6, the safetynet must be installed by twrp
From twrp wipe cache and dalvik cache and install the OTA Update, ViperFX and safetynet
Link OTA Update: