Android version: 7.1.2
FlymeOS version: 18.104.22.168R
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Yes, almost everything you need
- Although there are a lot of things that work, but there are problems.
- First : when installing, you must first use one SIM card
- Second : Stock the camera in the preview shows a jelly picture
- Third : problems with the rocker adjustment (when watching multimedia and listening to music the rocker works fine, and when you want to change the volume of the ringtone, the rocker does not work)
- For the YouTube work, swing the MX player, reboot. If it did not help, then tighten the codecs ArmV7