Android version: 7.1.2
FlymeOS version: 126.96.36.199R
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remote Control
- Scanner worked
- Sim worked (First inserted one SIM card when the phone was activated, and then the second one)
- Fast charging
- Gapps can be delivered via AppCenter