Android version: 6.0
FlymeOS version: 18.104.22.168R
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
- First of all, all builds here are my personal builds.
- I’m not responsible for any damage caused by flashing my roms. You’re at your own discretion.
- Sharing policy: Please share link to this post instead of direct download link if you want to share my work elsewhere and do not mirroring the download link. Thank you.
- I won’t provide support for those who’re sharing or mirroring the direct link to another website
- If i find someone sharing or mirroring the download link to another website or forum like 4pda or somewhere else, then you’ll need to buy any roms on the next release
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- AROMA Installer
- Stable (daily use)
- Xposed Support
- Rooted (optional)
- Support infrared
- init.d support
- Bug? You tell me
Fix Dual SIM Problem:
- Make sure that a SIM Card you want to use internet on first slot
- Open build.prop editor
- Search “dsds”
- Change it to “ss”
- Turn on the Data
- Change “ss” back to “dsds”