Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 5.9.028s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.25 GB
Development: Lenovoved, LeMobile
Languages: Chinese, English, Russian, Etc
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
The main modules of the device work.
No errors were detected during the testing of the errors.
If found, please inform.
- Download Magisk, xposed
- Place in internal storage or usbotg
- Boot into twrp recovery
- Press install
- Choose your rom file then add more Magisk-v14.5(1456).zip, xposed-v88.2-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip. after that swipe right
- Wait until finished
- After successfully booting in homescreen
- Go to TWRP
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” on MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip and swap to the right.
- When the GApps is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- Just wait about 2 minutes.