Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 5.9.020s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.75 GB
Development: LeMobile, Aliexpress Seller
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing vol down + power
- Connect your phone to pc
- start “开机oem解锁-音量下+开机键_读取Devices.bat”
- start “刷机.bat”
- After the process is done, you can reboot by holding power button
If you use the fastboot method, your userdata will be erased including internal storage. So, before doing this you may backup your data first
- GApps Preinstalled
- Root (optional)
- Xposed Support
- Freeze Issue Fixed
The main modules of the device work.
No errors were detected during the testing of the errors.
If found, please inform.
- Download Magisk, xposed
- Place in internal storage or usbotg
- Boot into twrp recovery
- Press install
- Choose your rom file then add more Magisk-v14.5(1456).zip, xposed-v88.2-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip. after that swipe right
- Wait until finished
Fix Fastboot Error:
In the version for fastboot it is necessary to change the Chinese stamps and put in the catalog without spaces because in this case you can not perform the full script:
error: cannot load ‘C:\??S3_X626\images\system.img’
“Flash system error”