Android version: 7.1.2
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.11 GB
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
- Works almost everything (GPS, SOP, fast charging, bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.). Presettable. Gapps are installed from twrp without any settings.
- no remote control (did not try to screw), video 720p, no FullHD and 4K, the same did not try the other.