Android version: 7.1
crDroid version: 3.8.4
Size: 763 MB
- Place the downloaded file into root of the device’s memory (internal sdcard).
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the rom and then swipe right
- It takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
!!!THE FIRST BOOT IS LINEAGEOS, BUT THE ROM IS CRDROID!!!
* Fixed the Deep sleep
* Fixed hotspot
* Fixed bluetooth
* Battery improvements
* Root pre-installed and already active (you do not have to do anything, it will work immediately)
* Init.d supported
* Busybox pre-installed
* Dolby supported but NOT installed (above is the dedicated guide)
* Added tweaks of the build prop
* Added spectrum (kernel settings)
* Aroma installer
* Added gapps (with facial unlocking)
* Set correct DPI
* Youtube working
* Replenished by useless apps
* Changed the boot animation
* Added libraries
* Split screen working
* Modem updated