Android version: 6.0
EUI version: 5.9.030s
Kernel version: 3.18.22+
Size: 1.42 GB
- Load the downloaded archive into the root of the device’s memory.
- Go to TWRP, do “wipe” of 4 first partitions: dalvik, cache, system, data
- Go to the main menu and click “Install” and look for the firmware then swipe right
- The firmware takes 3-5 minutes. When the firmware is installed, click the “Reboot to system” button.
- The first load is very long, about 5-8 minutes.
ATTENTION: Use TWRP 3.0.2-0 for the installation procedure!
- Gapps, Magisk, Kernel mod, New nav bar,
- Multicolored notifications, Caller photo full screen,
- Battery calibration, Dolby Atmos, Tap to sleep,
- Fonts, Optimized settings in build.prop,
- Advanced option in settings, Bootanimation in English … etc
- Removed all the useless leeco apps
- Removed registration for leeco-related Cloud
- Already Rooted
- GApps Included
Le ITA v7.0
From twrp wipe cache and dalvik cache and install the OTA Update, ViperFX and safetynet
fix safetynet for magisk